- Crushginger, chilies and using a mortar and pestle. Keep aside
- Addthe yogurt to the blender jar, add water and pulse it 2-3 times to mix well.
- Addfew crushed ice cubes along with salt, and blend all the ingredients together. Pureeuntil smooth.
- Transferthis mixture in a bowl add crushed ginger , green chilies and curry leaves. Mixwell.
- Transferto a large pitcher and chill in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Pourthe chilled butter milk into the glasses .
- Spice level can beadjusted according to your preference.
- You can also addHing powder, a pinch of cumin seed powder and crushed Mint leaves to the buttermilk.
- The yogurt should beslightly sour to get the actual flavors. -